Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do you see this? If you look closely, up near the front (left) side, you will see a small amount of Dane's urine. If you can't see it, I assure you it's there. Most normal people would not post a picture of this nature I realize, nor be excited about something like this. But for the Momma who tried to potty train son #1 for a full 6-8 months, changed poopy diapers for over 3 1/2 years, and nearly lost her mind (and definitely her patience) trying to come up with new motivational material (and punishments) that might work, this is BIG stuff I tell you. Will actually never even sat on this potty chair more than 1 or 2 times. For Dane to willingly sit on it at 20 months, and to actually produce, well, no words. This is cause for celebration!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment