Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas. Pretty low key this year, which is good because I wasn't really in the mood. Maybe it was the 50 degree weather but I just wasn't feeling it. I didn't put the entire content of our decorations out (only lights and my absolute favorites), didn't break out the Christmas music (until I used it as a last resort to find some motivation to clean and cook on THE DAY of our first Christmas get-together) and only did things when they absolutely needed to get done. Aside from my blah spirit, the boys had a great time. Dane was so much fun this year and was, as usual, a breeze. He loved all the people and the attention. Will was also really good. He made out like a bandit with all of his big tractors. (Santa finally got it right this year and brought him a tractor with a wagon and hay baler - just like he "ordered" for the 2nd year in a row) One of the interesting hits this year were these night lights called SPOKA that I picked up at Ikea. I thought they were so cute and they emit this warm (and surprisingly bright) glow and change their color from blue to white to green. They can be plugged in or run on their own. The boys both love them and Dane has been carrying his around and kissing it.



Here are the cousins (Payton, Will, Landon and Dane) They have so much fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment