Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Legos

My mom recently found all my old Legos.  (conveniently...just after I was giving her a hard time for getting rid of all my old barbies.. jk mom)  Anyway, I was so excited to pass along one of my favorite toys as a kid to the boys.  I had kitchen cabinets and a stove and I would always build houses.  So we got them out the other day and I was all ready to start building houses when I realized the way I used to play Legos was very different than how the boys are going to play.  We immediately made roads and I convinced Will to let me build him a house (which he promptly turned into a garage) and then made Dane a house but they bulldozed it and hauled off the rubble in their dump trucks.  ......Love my boys!!!!! 
Dane in the Lego bin.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of Dane in the Lego bucket. That bucket is probably 28-30 years old!

    ReplyDelete