Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hallelujah!!

When I was pregnant with Will and Luke and I bought our new Trailblazer we were sure to get only the best for our little one to be, which included a DVD player. What we didn't realize is that we were indefinitely giving up our rights to the radio. For 2 years now (only because he was rear-facing for the first year) we have listened to the likes of Shrek, Toy Story, John Deere songs, Elmo, the list goes on and on... This weekend we joyfully remembered that the DVD player came with headphones! Hallelujah!! (ps: I had to take about 10 pictures of him until I got a decent one and it's still blurry. You'll notice his foot in the foreground. He didn't feel like getting his picture taken and insisted on blocking it with his shoe) And the best part? It came with two sets of headphones - oh yes, we're ready for you Dane!

Published with Blogger-droid

No comments:

Post a Comment