Look at my sweet baby boy! He is 2 days shy of 9 months and I can hardly believe it. He weighs 21 lbs 9 oz. He is getting around now. Not really crawling, but doing the "inchworm" as we call it. He is in to everything, which I find very entertaining. I love how he lets his little personality out by seeing what he gets in to. He is saying "mama" (my fav!!) dadada, bababa, gagaga - of course not appropriately yet (except mama, I'm convinced). He has always been a good sleeper but over the last month or so he started to regress. It was awful, nights of tossing and turning. I would bring him to bed with me around 2 usually. Lots of times he would wake up even before then. Finally, as much as I hated it, after a night of basically no sleep I had to let him cry it out for a while. It broke my heart, but he did great. No hysterical sobbing/vomiting/hyperventilating like his brother. Just some regular old crying. The next night it was better. And now he's doing great. Often times sleeping until 5 or so. I am only nursing him in the night (early morning) about 50% of the time now. I'm still breastfeeding, although I'm getting very close to stopping soon. Dane is a great eater - he will eat anything. He is also eating Mum Mums, gerber puffs, he's tried a few cheerios, and also bananas. He loves watching his brother and Rosco and Kramer. He's just the sweetest thing! And he NEVER fusses! (as long as I don't put him down)
No comments:
Post a Comment