Tuesday, January 18, 2011
IT HAPPENED!!!!
My BIG boy is officially potty trained! 6 months, 3 weeks, 2 days and 14 hours (just kidding...kind of) after we started Mission: Potty Training, we are successful! I had no doubt he could do it. In fact, if he had wanted to, I'm convinced he could have been potty trained on day 6 - back in June. But being the independent, "I'll do it when I'm good and ready type" (where ever in the world did he get those traits?!?) he took his good ol time and proved to his Momma and Daddy that no matter the bribes, no matter the consequenses, no matter the spankings, threats, offers, stickers, candy, you name it, he was going to do this on his own time. And he did. And thank the lord that time has come. He has done so great!!! Since we officially switched to big boy underwear, two weeks ago today, he has had one measly accident. We are SO proud of him!!! What a big boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment