Sunday, January 23, 2011

Recently Will's cousins Landon and Payton came over to spend the night. They all spent the night together at Aunt Terri's once but this was the first time they stayed overnight with us. They had such a great time running around in the basement playing tag, playing Xbox, running around, chasing each other. They did a great job. When it was time for bed they all wanted to sleep together in the fort. I wasn't surprised, but figured they would all make it about an hour. Oh no, not one peep from any of them the entire night! They all packed in there like sardines and slept like babies!
At one point I was talking to Payton (middle) and I was asking him about school and things - they're in first grade. We were talking about the other kids in his class and I asked if he has a girlfriend. Yep he said, but Landon has 2! What!? Landon has 2 girlfriends?? Why does he have 2? Payton: (very serious) "He just fell in love with both of them I guess."

No comments:

Post a Comment